Types of cookies used
This site uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store
data only while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies store data in the terminal to
be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are addressed, the
web can use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of
the different options or services it there. For example, control traffic and data communication,
identify the session, access to restricted web parts, remember the elements of an order, make
an application for registration or participation in an event, use items
They are those that allow users to access the service with some general features predefined in
the terminal or the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through
which you access the service, design selected content, geolocation of the terminal and locale
from which you access the service.
Cookies statistical analysis
They are those that allow for the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The
information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web sites and
application or platform for profiling of user navigation of the site, in order to introduce service
improvements depending on usage data that users make.
Third Party Cookies
In some websites you can install cookies allow third party to manage and improve the services
offered. Such as statistical services of Google Analytics and ComScore.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove the installed cookies on your computer by
configuring your browser options installed on your machine:
To set the permissions related to the cookies in Google Chrome browser:
• Click the menu in the toolbar.
• Select Settings.
• Click on Show advanced options.
• In the "Privacy" section click the Settings button content.
• In the section "Cookies" you can configure.
• Further information about Google Chrome
To set permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
• At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
• Select Options.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• In the Firefox option you can select Use custom settings for history to configure.
• More information on Mozilla Firefox
To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer 9:
• At the top of the window of Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu.
• Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History to delete cookies. Activate the
"Cookies" check box, and then click Delete.
• Select the Security tab and enter Settings. Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or
completely down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
• More information about Internet Explorer 9
the website may not be available.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies for web site, which
provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites
except for those in which you trust